To qualify for the UHP Ambassador Program, you must meet the following requirements
- At least eighteen years old
- Currently a college student
- Live in the greater Houston area
- Must be able to attend our weekly Tuesday meetings in person
- Have superb interpersonal skills
- Know how to be a team player
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
I just completed the application. What now?
Give us 24-48 hours to look thru your application, and if we feel like you have the potential as a UHP ambassador, we will email you about the details of the face-to-face interview.
What if it has been days since I applied and have not received an email?
Unfortunately, it most likely means we do not think you will be successful in our ambassador program. At UHP, we are firm believers of quality over quantity and have limited spots open during each recruitment session.
As an ambassador, will I have time to enjoy UHP events?
YES! It is possible to have no responsibilities at the events. However, that does not mean you will not have any duties. It means you have taken care of your assignment before the event; therefore, you are free to enjoy the event. Even if you do have reasonability, most ambassadors get anywhere from an hour to two hours to enjoy the event with their friends.
Will I have to pay any fee or dues to be an ambassador?